Tuesday, January 3, 2012

When the repellent gets to close

I was having the severe rash all over my face like two days ago. I have to admit it itched like hell and I got a crazy theory as to why it happened..


this was how the position of the liquid repellent and my sleeping position. Picture are for illustration purposes only( not in anyway the author of this blog)

I think I  radiated myself with a lethal dosage of Ridsect goodnight liquid 90 days (mosquito repellent), for a a good few days(I am assuming). So there comes the itched on the face. Why I said this is because after realizing how close my face was to the thing, I switched it off, and after that, itch stop completely....Do you think that was the reason for the crazy rash and itchiness on my face?

2 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

So much for "safe" poisons! Wishing you a happy, healthy, fun and successful New Year

sully86 said...

au and target: ahhahahah , thanks for the well wishes. My face now is back to normal...no more itch no more feeling ill..lol

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers