Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Outing at Mahkota Parade Part2

You know the picture of the saloon shop on the previous entry??? Well, the children who are attending the outing had a free haircut session....
*snip**snip*away....

okay..I am getting nervous here...never had a haircut at a saloon before.

Okay now!! I want my bangs PERFECT!!





Well I rarely go to or get a haircut from a saloon before, and when is is especially free.. Awesome stuff.. a free haircut. I want a free haircut too =(








2 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

I'd be too scared. Professionals mess up my hair, so I'm not letting a newby near it.

sully86 said...

au and target: ahahah well they are of course newbies...so its best to stay away from them

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers