Thursday, October 13, 2011

movie reviews: Musketeers and Troll Hunter

This is the tale of three musketeers and namely Athos, Porthos, Aramis and a fellow misfit name d'Artagnan who joined the legendary musketeers in order to stop a power hungry cardinal that want to steal the throne from the King of France.
It was a fun movie. Nothing spectacular story-wise. What I did wish for was more stunts and more fighting sequences to make it even a more fun movie.
It the pop corn, campy feel good, no brain-er kind of movie. So I give props for the director for giving me that impression after I went of out of the cinema.


movie rating: 6.0/10.0

To be honest, I love mockumentary movies. So when I see the trailer for this movie, I decided to watch it.Well put together, but I was hoping for a lot more scares in the movie and more tension between the characters and their surroundings.I mean at the end of the day, I was seriously hoping for something epic to happen, but it really didn't.  Those who watch this should be warn there is a lot of talking involve, so a little bit of patience is needed.
All and all, it a movie that fuses Blair Witch and Cloverfield together with some Norwegian folklore about trolls.*two thumbs up*


movie rating: 7.0/10.0

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers