Sunday, August 7, 2011

not a good pad


I was having dinner a few hours ago, and something really bug me. As I was waiting for dinner, a husband and wife and their kids were having a seat. As they are seated, a person came with the menu and the person begin to ask what did they wanted to order. Okay so I started to wallop my Singaporean fried glass noodles, and as I was looking around again, I saw something so ridiculous that I feel is sad really.
The husband was flashing his I-pad and was looking at whatever is on it. He was so busy with the it, that when his wife was asking him is that dish okay to order, he was kinda lost in the moment. You know what I mean right. As if the I-pad is more important that his kid and wife. I mean if you had spend so much time with it before that, I think it is time to take a break and have some one on one human interaction for a change. Am just saying.

P.S: reminded of a time when I was trying to talk to a bunch of kids that I know quite well and all they do is that they play with their Ipad instead of some one on one interaction. Its frustrating and annoying you know!!

2 comments:

Punk Chopsticks said...

GOD that sucks ==. I know a thing or two about lousy fathers if I do say so myself so it goes without saying how much that makes my blood boil *grrrrrrr*. LOl funny iPad story of my own: the whole family was so immersed in their own iPads and laptops and phones it was too sad to watch (even their eight year old kid)

Btw, I replied to your comment on my page. Thanks!

sully86 said...

punk chopsticks: Yup is is really sad and annoying....hate it actually

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers