Friday, August 5, 2011

movie review: Rise of the Planet of the Apes


There are numerous reincarnation of the movie based on the book written by Pierre Boulle. The last I saw of the remake was the 2001 starring Mark Walhberg.
Overall the movie was satisfying, nothing to shout about. It was just at an angle where you have been there and seen it before. Andy Serkis was amazing though as the oppress and bullied Ceaser the chimpanzee, who eventually rebel against the humans. This is of course aided by the awesome special effect team at WETA Digital New Zealand.
James Franco was quite uninspiring throughout the whole movie. I expected more, so I was really disappointed. Other than that, I was just an okay movie for me.
Should you go watch this movie? I seriously have no idea. It is for you to decide


movie rating:
6/10


Related article:

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers