Friday, June 3, 2011

Please dial again!!

Just having a conversation at a Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet with my sister and I think she said something that was logical in my book.

"We tend to forget hand-phone or house phone number because we don't dial them numbers anymore. We just go to the phone book and dial the numbers instead of keying them in".

I think that it is kind of true. When we used old house phones or when we used a public phone before there is an invention called the mobile phone, we hum the number, we say out loud the number, when we dial the number up. With the repetition of humming and saying out loud the number, we tend to remember the number while dialing up the number from the mobile phone book directly. Your thoughts on this?

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers