Tuesday, June 8, 2010

movie review: Shrek forever after and Prince of Persia, Sands of Time

I thought the special effect was up to par. I just feel that the storyline is to generic in comparison with other Arabian Night/Indiana Jones movie. This was just an okay movie for me.


The final installment of the popular series is back.
Rumplestiltskin is keen on getting the land far far away all for himself but all hope was dashed when Shrek save Princess Fiona, all lockup. Fast forward, when Shrek has a family with Fiona he starts to miss his old life and starts complaining. All hell breaks lose when he meets Rumplestiltskin and both of them had a deal, which is not what it all seems to be.
All I can say is that this movie has it sweet and not so sweet moment. The problem with this movie is that the jokes are mostly recycled from the previous one and the deal breaker for me was the ending. I feel that the movie ending did not do justice to the title of the movie. It is after all the final chapter. Other than that, the scene worthy to look out for is where Puss in Boots has became an overweight cat. That scene was really funny.
Overall still a great movie, but with a lack of punch.

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers