Friday, April 30, 2010

movie review: Kick ass



Chloe Grace Moretz as Mindy Macready/Hit-Girl.

This part contains spoilers: Kick Ass on wikipedia

sometimes going to the cinema and watching a movie is like a gamble. Either is an awesome movie or it's the lousiest movie on earth. This was what I experienced when going to the cinema watching Kick Ass. I have nothing to lose because it was on a Wednesday and it only cost RM5 as opposed to the normal price of RM9-RM10

apparently it action-comedy superhero movie based on the comic book of the same name by Mark Millar and John Romita Jr. and directed by Matthew vaughn

Honestly for me the humor in the movie is quite dry and from the cinema goer's reaction I think most of them didn't get it. So I was left laughing out loud on my own in the theater. Other then that I personally think that is an enjoyable movie to watched.
Be warned though, if you can't stomach a profanity laced movie and bloody thematic bloodbath scenes, I strongly urged you to not watched this movie and don't expect to be highly IQ-ed challenged, it's a comic superhero movie, just enjoy this movie as an awesomely kick-ass one.

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers