Wednesday, December 30, 2009

movie review: Sherlock Holmes


The detective is back. This time around the title character is played by non other than the iron man himself Robert Downey Jr.
Guy Richie directs this detective story, and this time around he brings a whole new dimension to this famous detective from London
What I find interesting about his version of the famous detective is that, he knows hand combat like never before. Sherlocks Holmes has an extra sarcasm that I love. Throughout the whole movie the movie tends to get a little draggy but rest assure that the mysteries are aplenty .
So my verdict on this movie is that is an enjoyable and watchable movie . Nothing new about the plot and the storyline( I would highly recommend you watching Hot Fuzz).

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers