Sunday, August 16, 2009

the wrong call

someone: Hello *starts speaking gibberish+ some other language that I don't understand at all.
me: Hello.
someone: continue to mumble and speaking in a language so foreign to me.
me: Hello, who is this speaking
someone: *gibberish**mumbles** faint voice*(voice getting muffled and softer by the minute).
me:Hello may I know who are you ( my voice was slightly raised up because I want to know who is that).
me: Hello may I know who is on the line please.
someone:*continues speaking* a short reply was heard but still in a language that I didn't know and he decided not to apologize and just ended up hanging the phone.
me:___________________________________-what.....???????????????

isn't that annoying? no courtesy at all to apologize and please get you phone number right please and introduce your name first when the phone gets thorough.

why oh why do I always get this kinds of calls.*sigh*

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers