Monday, July 20, 2009

the KL escapade

One of the most tiring one day trip ever was done on the 19th July 2009 with four of my buddies. We started early(7.30am) and from the faces I can obviously see that we are all stoners. Nevertheless our journey from Malacca to Kuala Lumpur starts at 9a.m.

The first customary place to visit in downtown KL is always Times Square. Until now I am still baffled as to why it is a customary place to visit....

Next stop Sungai Wang Plaza
Fresh meat for Holloween
looking at something??
What You cheated one me with Li Khai!!!!!????!!!

Next stop, Plaza Low Yat
Times Square wannabe!!!(at Plaza Low Yat). This was taken because I was bored, while waiting for my friends.

Next stop, Suria KLCC

First stop, Cold Storage
OMigosh!!! Look at all the different kinds of Ice-creams
Look what we got at Cold Storage, KLCC. Hehehe

The jagung (according to my friend Chris)
WOW!!!!!!
Cheers!!!
Group picture number 2 at Suria KLCC
Diamonds in the watch???
RN3000 for this particular sound system from Bose
Add Image
ARggghhhhh!!! Dinosaur

And that ends my random trip with my friends at KL

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers