Friday, January 30, 2009

sully is my friend

hello random.fm readers! i am guestblogging while the original author of this blog is away in BALI with his family that lucky brat. ok kidding about the brat part. well this post may be a bit wordy and a tad bit mushy (!!), not the usual style of sully's blogging ways.

anyway. i am..3 days late posting this! blame my lazy butt for it not my fault.

since this is..a random blog.im gonna just be myself and be random. i realise there isnt much, if not any post about sully himself. obviously he isn't much of a narcisst. unlike (ahem) me. haha.
so..

neh. a nice picture of Sully in Marang Jetty, Kuala Terengganu, before taking the boat to the island holiday trip of our lives! of course with others lah not just two of us what are you thinking zzz.

Although Sully and i have been in the same cg numerous times (read:3!) currently in the same cg too..we never really got to know each other and hang out and it was mostly probably because of me in my own self absorbed world. well. this trip changed my mind about alot of things and one of them was about sully.

an amazing friend.

haha is this getting too mushy for you? haha.ok.im a girl so..abit of mushiness is alright.kan?haha. in so many ways he has taught me the importance of accepting people for who they are and to not jaga tepi kain orang and ..makan -__- yah. eating trips with him very syok one. no need to worry about being the only one eating..cos he'll eat with you too.haha.

so. yeah. Sully! thanks for your friendship and i am definately looking forward to more island trips with you! bora bora perhaps? haha

No comments:

Randomly click me

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Random followers